This guide will keep track of the currently active NBA 2K23 locker codes that will unlock rewards in MyTEAM mode. Make sure to claim these codes as soon as you can before they expire. Check out the list below for the code names and their corresponding rewards.
List of Active NBA 2K23 Locker Codes
Below you can find all active locker codes for the game. Use them quickly to improve your MyTEAM roster.
- (1) 30-minute 2XP Coin
- (3) Gatorade Boosts
- (1) Shirt
What’s New in NBA 2K23?
According to the game devs and publishers, NBA 2K23 offers more refined gameplay controls. You can beat your opponents 1-on-1 using new mechanics on both offense and defense. The game also features new experiences in MyPLAYER and MyTEAM modes, as well as the return of the famous Jordan Challenges.
NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition
Michael Jordan officially returns to the NBA 2K franchise since NBA 2K11. Here is a list of bonus content that you can get by purchasing NBA 2K23 Michael Jordan Edition.
- 100,000 Virtual Currency
- 10,000 MyTEAM Points
- 10 MyTEAM Tokens
- Sapphire Devin Booker and Ruby Michael Jordan MyTEAM Cards
- 23 MyTEAM Promo Packs (ten packs at launch plus an Amethyst topper pack, followed by two packs per week for six weeks)
- Free Agent Option MyTEAM Pack
- Diamond Jordan Shoe MyTEAM card
- Ruby Coach Card MyTEAM Pack
- 10 Boosts for each MyCAREER Skill Boost type
- 10 Boosts for each Gatorade Boost type
- 4 Cover Athlete T-Shirts for your MyPLAYER
- MyPLAYER backpack and arm sleeve
- Custom-design skateboard for MyPLAYER
- One 2-Hr Double XP Coin
NBA 2K23 was developed by Visual Concepts and published on September 8, 2022, by 2K Studios. The game is the latest installment in the popular basketball simulation video games based on the National Basketball Association. NBA 2K23 received mixed reviews upon launch, just like the previous five (or six?) NBA 2K titles. Future patches will fix the performance and optimization issues currently experienced by most players. Unfortunately, the microtransactions are still there and will likely never go away.