Here is a list of codes that will unlock free emblems for your character in Destiny 2. This guide will be constantly updated whenever new codes are released and when some of them expire.
How to Redeem Emblem Codes
- Go to the Bungie official website here.
- Sign in and connect with your D2 platform.
- Copy paste and enter the codes below.
Destiny 2 Emblems for free-to-play players (No DLCs)
- PKH-JL6-L4R – Tangled Web
- YRC-C3D-YNC – A Classy Order
- ML3-FD4-ND9 – Be True
- PHV-6LF-9CP – Countdown to Convergence
- L7T-CVV-3RD – Heliotrope Warren
- VA7-L7H-PNC – Liminal Nadir
- 7D4-PKR-MD7 – Sequence Flourish
- F99-KPX-NCF – Shadow’s Light
- 6LJ-GH7-TPA – Sneer of the Oni
- XFV-KHP-N97 – The Visionary
Destiny 2 Emblems for Beyond Light DLC owners
- JDT-NLC-JKM – Ab Aeterno
- FJ9-LAM-67F – Binding Focus
- A7L-FYC-44X – Flames of Forgotten Truth
- JNX-DMH-XLA – Field of Light
- JD7-4CM-HJG – Illusion of Light
- 3VF-LGC-RLX – Insula Thesauraria
- 7CP-94V-LFP – Lone Focus, Jagged Edge
- X4C-FGX-MX3 – Note of Conquest
- 7F9-767-F74 – Sign of the Finite
- N3L-XN6-PXF – The Reflective Proof
- X9F-GMA-H6D – The Unimagined Plane
Where to Find Your New Emblems
- Launch Destiny 2 and select a character.
- Open the Director from orbit.
- Go to the Collections tab.
Newly unlocked emblems will be marked by a glowing border.
Make sure to redeem these emblem codes before the Witch Queen DLC drops on February 22, 2022.